If you are starting at a new school or simply hoping to improve your current contract management practice, the following questions are a good place to start:
- How many contracts and licenses does your school have?
- Who is responsible for each of the contracts within your school?
- Which contracts involve services which are essential to the school opening?
- Which contracts have a history in your school of being problematic?
- How are notice periods flagged up to you?
- Do you have any contracts that were negotiated as a group?
- Do you know your options for exiting a contract where the supplier has failed to deliver?
- Do you have active contact details for your account manager at each company you hold a contract with?
- Do you have a contract management strategy?
- Would you consider your contract management to represent best practice?
Every’s Business Management product features a useful Contracts Register to make tracking and updating all the contracts within your school easy. Simply record the start, end and notice dates to create a notifications list of key dates – so you needn’t worry about unknowingly rolling over on a contract again. You can even upload a copy of each of your contracts to have them stored securely in one place.
To learn more about how Every can help you to streamline your contracts management book a demo today…