Every HR is a cloud-based HR management software accessed by users over the internet and sold as a subscription-based service.
This cloud-based distribution model for software can be found across a wide range of industries and functions, including Office 365, Google Apps and Netflix.
How is Every HR different to traditional software licenses?
Every HR is different to traditional software in several ways:
Payment and ownership differences
Every HR is owned, managed, and delivered by a third party (that’s us, Every). You can access the software through the internet, and you pay a subscription to use it. This makes it easier to budget for. You’ll pay a subscription rate depending on the size of your school or trust, instead of a large up-front cost as you would in the case of traditional software.
In contrast, traditional software – you may hear it referred to as on-premise software – is installed on the customer’s own servers and downloaded to a set number of computers depending on the number of licences the customer has paid for. Because on-premise software is expensive, it’s often limited to only a few users, which can limit its potential. Every HR is accessible to as many users as required, with no limit on numbers.
Every HR is location independent, on-premise software isn’t
Every HR can be operated from anywhere – users don’t need to be in their workplace to use it, they simply need an internet connection. This makes Every HR perfect for remote working. However, because Every HR relies on an internet connection, users are limited by the reliability of their internet connection. In comparison, traditional software can only be accessed centrally which makes it less flexible. However, this does mean it’s not reliant on internet speed.
Installation and maintenance differences
In the case of traditional software which is centrally installed, users must regularly maintain and upgrade it. This can be expensive and complicated – often needing an IT professional to manage upgrades. In contrast, Every HR updates are automatic and centrally managed. If users have a problem with their software, then a call to our Support line or a quick message using our Live Chat function will usually sort things out in no time.
Data security is simpler with Every HR
Data security is of course incredibly important for schools and multi-academy trusts, and can be an extra pressure for those taking care of it. This is why Every HR software is so helpful. By storing data in a centrally managed cloud, the data may be more secure with a third-party vendor such as Every than it is if managed in-house by your own IT team.
Every HR software helps make HR admin easier. Here’s how:
– It helps you and your team manage everyday tasks which would otherwise need multiple spreadsheets, documents, and forms, such as recruitment, performance management and holiday management.
– Every HR helps you to stay on top of your talent and retain your most valuable employees by making it easier for you to access important data and analyse employee performance
– Every HR Management has been developed with the end user in mind. Every HR is easy to use and embed within your school or trust.
– Every HR is flexible and subscription based. This means it is easy to scale your usage up as you find your workload increasing.
– Every HR is hassle-free, reliable and secure. The burden of security, availability, and performance lies with Every, not with you and your school.
Interested in learning more about how Every can help make HR management simpler? Book a demo today.