Internal Sales Team Manager
Here at Every, we develop and deliver indispensable Compliance and HR management software solutions for the Education Sector. As an independently owned business who are growing extensively year on year, this is a very exciting time to join a thriving culture with a distinct family feel. We are flexible, supportive, always learning, and celebrate successes as a team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the main focus of the Sales Team Manager will be to ensure your assigned sales team exceed monthly and annual sales targets within a defined geographical area. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support for your team, ensuring standards are maintained and sales strategies are consistently followed. Leading by example, you will help uncover leads, support account growth, and strengthen internal and external relationships. The Internal Sales Team Manager will also be responsible for monitoring KPI’s for all team members and linking in with the Head of Sales where appropriate to address and remedy any concerns.
- Motivate, inspire and lead sales team to ensure they achieve personal, divisional and company targets
- Work with Head of Sales to develop and implement strategic business plans
- Coach, motivate and support team members, ensuring professional standards throughout all interactions
- Conduct regular 1:2:1’s with team members to ensure consistent performance and identify training needs
- Create personal development plans for individual team members to help them achieve the targets set
- Monitor individual and team targets weekly and work with the Head of Sales to create initiatives if not on track
- Acting as a lead contributor on all tenders in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Delegate projects to Senior Sales Executives and support with their personal development
- Support with recruitment and development of new team members, linking in with the Sales Trainer where appropriate to ensure inductions are completed with full product training delivered
- Forecasting accurately & planning whilst providing reports to Head of Sales on a weekly/monthly basis
Skills & Experience Required
- The ability to engage, support and guide individuals or teams of salespeople
- An ability to lead from the front and be involved in team success
- Able to prioritise tasks according to urgency vs importance
- Excellent time management skills with a key focus on delivering results
- A coaching mindset to support your team to have the best conversations with customers
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets with the ability to lead by example
- The ability to naturally place customer engagement and satisfaction as a key business priority
- A mature outlook with the ability to address feedback positively both giving and receiving
- IT & technical proficiency with an interest in solutions-based software
- Logical thinker with an emphasis on delivering results and continual process improvement
- Ability to accurately forecast sales figures and create robust and meaningful reports
- Strong presentation skills, to both internal and external audiences
- Confidence to work with internal senior stakeholders and directors
The Internal Sales Department covers hours between 08:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday, with the team working a 35 hour working week.
We have followed strict government guidelines and provide a safe environment for all our employees, which is currently WFH however we are planning to return to the Leeds Head Office on a flexible basis when government guidelines allow.
Think you would be a good match for this role? Click on the button below to apply now and send in your CV.