Here at Every, we develop and deliver indispensable Compliance and HR management software solutions for the Education Sector. As an independently owned business who are growing extensively year-on-year, this is a very exciting time to join a thriving culture with a distinct family-feel.
We are looking for an Engagement Specialist who is customer focussed with a keen interest and understanding of implementing and setting up software systems for customers and who enjoys working in a collaborative environment. Our journey is positive and exciting, and if these sound like your specialist skills, we would like you to be part of it.
The main focus of the Engagement Specialist will be to support new and existing customers with the implementation, onboarding and engagement of Every’s products and software services. You will be an integral member of the business working within the Customer Engagement Department, guiding multiple customers remotely though their set up, ensuring they have a fantastic experience as they start their every journey. Your role ultimately helps to ensure that Every’s customer retention is high by delivering a first-class experience within their first 30 days of implementing the system.
Required Skills and Experience
- The ability to deliver relevant, engaging onboarding services to clients, ideally within the Education Sector
- Excellent IT skills, with the specific ability to quickly learn bespoke online systems
- Comfortable and confident communicating over the telephone, face to face and via online channels
- The ability to build strong and positive relationships with clients and other colleagues/teams
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure, highly organised and accurate.
- Results focussed with a capability to meet deadlines and project completion targets
- Have a desire to learn and progress by sharing knowledge, experience and best practice across teams and work collaboratively at all times
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering outstanding customer service
The Customer Service Department covers hours between 08:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday, with the team working a rotating shift pattern however flexibility may be required from time to time. Standard hours are 35 hrs per week.
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
In return we offer a generous basic salary, and all our employees have access to Perkbox, 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) which increases due to length of service up to 28 days. We also operate a company pension scheme after a qualifying period. Every are committed to providing an exciting work environment with opportunities for self-development and progression.
We have followed strict government guidelines and provide a safe environment for all our employees, which is currently WFH however we are planning to return to the Leeds Head Office on a flexible basis when government guidelines allow.
Think you would be a good match for this role? Click on the button below to apply now and send in your CV.